On behalf our Client farm producing company with foreign investments, we are looking for Lawyer.
- Full higher education in the relevant field of study (master, specialist).
- 4+ years of experience on the position of a Lawyer or legal counsel preferably agricultural companies
- Knowledge of Civil, labor, financial, administrative law.
- Advanced verbal communication skills, including group presentation.
- Knowledge of rules and norms of labor protection
- Current legislation.
- Managing the procedure for the conclusion and execution of economic contracts.
- Readiness to move to Chernivtsi region
- English at least at intermediate level.
- Support to general manager in a variety of legal topics (land lease issues, anti-raider measures, real estate issues, corporate and labor law, etc.)
- Collaborate with the general manager to develop efficient defense strategies
- Develop and implement internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Legal support of the business operations (drafting, reviewing, negotiating agreements)
- Communicate with the state officials and controlling bodies
- Represent the interest of the company in the courtfor the conclusion and execution of economic contracts.