Technical Director Ukraine
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client, the German company Amberger Kaolinwerke, a part of the Quarzwerke Group, is a successful and stable modern enterprise with a rich history, an expert in the field of mining, processing and enrichment of industrial minerals.
The Amberger Kaolinwerke have been active in Ukraine in the form of the AKW Ukrainian Kaolin Company since 2007 and have developed the plant into an important European kaolin site. Kaolin is an industrial mineral with natural whiteness, fine particle size, non-abrasiveness, and chemical stability. It is mainly used in the manufacture of paper and in the preparation of porcelain. In Gluhivzi, a region 200 kilometres west of the Ukrainian capital Kiev, kaolin has been mined for more than 100 years.
For the main production site in Gluhivzi, Ukraine, we are looking for a Technical Director.
The main responsibility is the operational and strategic management of the production.
The ideal candidate
- Has a technical university degree (ideally in mining/geology)
- Has several years of successful work experience in a leadership position in production, preferably in an international company within a similar manufacturing industry (row materials are an advantage)
- Has gained at least 3 years’ experience successfully leading production teams, displaying strong management skills and leadership behaviour
- Is able to manage subordinates and find the right methods for motivating employees
- Possesses practical skills of the European style of organizing and running a business, based on their own work experience in a European company of a similar profile abroad or in the Ukraine
- Is fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and has a good knowledge in English and/or German
Furthermore, you should
- Be able to make sound decisions, monitor their implementation and will be responsible for achieving results
- Demonstrate a high level of self-dependence in work organization, including good priority setting and time management
- Have cultivated a competent, independent and goal-oriented working and trading as well as a friendly and confident appearance
- Be extremely loyal, honest and reliable
- Have professional communication skills and act openly and respectfully towards your colleagues and clients
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your resume in English